Friday, September 27, 2013

IDEA #1: Journey of the Egg by Michelle Henderson

I guess this isn't a new idea but I thought I'd submit this as a possible story concept. Mark said a while back that it would maybe work as an animation but I know its a little different from the stuff we have been posting so far.

The setting/style whatever could be changed. I don't mind. Just wanted to put an idea forward I originally had another idea for the ending. The girl has fun spending time with her new friend but like all turtles, eventually he misses his family and wants to return to the ocean to find them (just like the girl misses her father). I thought that the girl and the turtle both set off together in a small row-boat to find them...but I wasn't sure how far it would actually go. But its all open to discussion anyway...





No comments:

Post a Comment